2. Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering or at any subsequent point.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
3. IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address,operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. This helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
4. Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
5. Uses Made of the Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries. We will not disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Wewill inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.